Job Position: Front-Desk/Guest Services Representative
The Front Desk/Guest Services Representative is expected to check guests in and out of their rooms,
distribute room keys, assist with guest matters/complaints, process payments for hotel services and
to liaise with the Hotel Manager & other supervising staff for hotel operations.
Manage online and phone reservations (incl. WhatsApp, Website, Facebook & Instagram)
– Manage Bookings and Customer Payments (Email & WhatsApp)
– Provide information about the hotel, available rooms, rates, amenities, etc.
– Printing/Filing of Booking/Payment Info. (Physical & Digital)
– Arrange with Housekeeping Manager for Room Cleaning
– Assist customers with Transportation, Places of Interest, Brochures, etc. (if requested)
– Deal with Basic Customer Complaints
– Manage Opening/Closing of the Main gate for arriving customers
– Answer Doorbell for any incoming persons by the Main gate
– Arrange with guests for Breakfast Requests
– Organise bills and Card Information for the company
– Liaise with the Housekeeping Manager for Longer stays and for Difficult Customer Disputes
– Coordinate requests for stay extensions, shortening of stays, early check outs, etc.
– Sorting/Organising of documents/supplies
– Ordering sheets/amenities, scheduling AC maintenance, assistance with inventory etc.
– Able to clean rooms if necessary
Academic Qualifications/Experience Required:
Five O’Level passes inclusive of Mathematics and English
• Experience in the Hospitality industry will be an asset
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel
• Must be tech-savvy and comfortable with using/learning New Software
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (English Language)
• Must be a patient and excellent Listener
• Must be Punctual